Junior Graphic Designer - Townsville NQ
Responsible for creating and modifying artwork for websites, signage and more.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Take complete ownership of issues until it is appropriate to escalate.
- Maintain log of all work performed and processed and turned in to supervisor/scheduler by the end of the day.
- Maintain and update client documentation.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Create/modify artwork based on client instructions.
- Make changes to artwork based on feedback from customer.
- Create Print files for in-house production.
- Liaise with customer to finalize order.
- Assist other departments (i.e. Warehousing, Social Media).
- Customer interactions must be handled in a manner that gauges the customer’s technical ability and allows you to communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Sound understanding of Outlook.
- Have a hands-on approach and can thrive in a fast paced and creative environment.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be proactive, with lots of initiative.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently & a dedicated team player.
- Strong communication skills are a must, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent proofing skills.
- Live in Townsville NQ
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 Years working experience in design or related field.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- 1+ year’s retail or customer service experience
- 1+ year’s experience with WordPress
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.