Junior Web Developer - Townsville NQ
Responsible for creating and maintaining client websites and applications.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Take complete ownership of issues until it is appropriate to escalate.
- Maintain log of all work performed and processed and turned in to supervisor/scheduler by the end of the day.
- Maintain and update client documentation.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Customer interactions must be handled in a manner that gauges the customer’s technical ability and allows you to communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner.
- PHP – including WordPress and the use of frameworks. (CakePHP)
- HTML / CSS
- Linux Command Line
- Apache / Nginx
- AngularJS and React-Native
- RESTFUL API’S
- Live in Townsville NQ
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 1-2 Years working experience in Programming or related field
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- 1+ year’s retail or customer service experience
- 1+ year’s experience building websites with dynamic capabilities.
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.